Projects carried out from 2016 to 2020
- Publication of the first international technical reference text on the integrated approach to extreme sports, entitled Extreme Sports Medicine (Ed. Springer 2016); This has been an editorial success with over 83,000 downloads
Projects completed in 2020
- The international project Systems & Methods in Extreme Sports Medicine (19 published articles; 61 researchers) was published by MLTJ (2020) in collaboration with the University of Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Prof. Omer Mei-Dan) and the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Politecnico di Milano (Lecco Campus, Prof. Marco Tarabini).
- Members of EXTREMESPORTMED participated in the international project: Understanding Extreme Sports: A Psychological Perspective (20 published articles; 67 researchers) published by Frontiers (2020) under the supervision of Prof. Eric Brymer.
- Publication of the book Thoracic Ultrasound and Integrated Imaging (Springer, 2020), which benefited from the support of the Society (both logistic and scientific) given the interest of the method in outdoor environments.
- Participation in the creation and dissemination of the informative booklet for EIDS evolution, results, and divulgation; prepared for the 19th ESSKA Congress (2020) (postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic).