REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 containing the Code on the protection of personal data, subsequently amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018 implementing the GDPR (hereinafter “Privacy Code”).
1) Data Supervisor: the association EXTREMESPORTMED hereinafter “Data Supervisor” (Tax Code 90048750377) in the person of the legal representative Francesco Feletti with registered office in Imola, via Macello 1/3 (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ) of personal data (hereinafter “Data”), informs you that in relation to the establishment and management of your application, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, Italian law and the measures adopted by the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, carries out activities of the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “Data”) solely for the purpose of establishing and managing the relationship of provision of services provided by the association.
2) Source of data and nature of data: Your Data will be acquired and processed by the Data Supervisor in accordance with the GDPR and the Privacy Code. The aforementioned data acquired directly from you or from third parties may relate to personal data, such as but not limited to, general contact data such as e-mail address and telephone number, bank details and credit card details for the management of payments, insurance data, the image of the person concerned. We remind you of the need to promptly notify the Owner of any change of the above data in order to ensure the timely updating or cancellation.
3) Purpose and methods of treatment: The Data is acquired and processed with the support of paper, computer, or telematic means to store, manage and transmit the Data and, in any case, use tools to ensure their security and confidentiality, in accordance with the rules established by the GDPR and the Privacy Code for the following purposes:
a) administrative, financial, accounting, and fiscal management of the existing relationship;
b) elaboration, liquidation, and payment of fees and charges;
c) fulfillment of obligations derived from the law or derivatives of Community rules on fiscal matters;
d) management of events organized by the Owner and sending of communications and newsletters;
e) Educational, didactic and promotional purposes.
4) Duration of treatment and storage: The Data shall be handled by the Data Supervisor for the entire duration of the existing relationship and also subsequently for the fulfillment of any obligations provided for by law, connected with or deriving from the conclusion of the relationship itself.
In any case, the Data will be subsequently deleted, without unjustified delay, once the aforesaid storage time has elapsed and the aforesaid legal obligations have been fulfilled.
The image of the interested party, as recorded in the films and in the paper material, will be kept for an unlimited period of time to preserve the work unless the consent of the interested party is revoked.
5) Communication: Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the Data collected and processed may be communicated, for the purposes mentioned above, to:
- insurance companies, banks, and credit institutions for the verification of the payment of fees and entitlements;
- bodies and judicial and/or administrative bodies during inspections or audits of the law or following litigation;
- professionals, external consultants, or service companies that the Data Supervisor uses for administrative, accounting, and management purposes of the relationship (consultants, lawyers, notaries, accountants), as well as the study and resolution of any disputes that may arise between the connection with the existing relationship, payroll processing, and accounting;
- institutions, debt collection companies, and/or law firms in the event of attachment from third parties;
- post offices, forwarding agents, and couriers to send documentation and/or material;
- the data and images of the interested party may be communicated and disseminated on the web, by websites or social networks that refer to the EXTREMESPORTMED association, as well as on paper and in publications, to sponsors and supporters who allow the implementation of activities and partner companies that have signed agreements with the association. The Data may also be disclosed to the data processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, whose work the Owner uses in the context of outsourcing relationships, as well as to persons authorized to process personal data by the Owner for the purposes of this statement. Subject to consent, they may only be disclosed.
6) Nature of the provision, consequences of any refusal and legal basis of the treatment, the provision of your personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3, letters a) to c) is mandatory as it is necessary to comply with contractual and pre-contractual obligations, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations and any refusal could result in the failure or partial execution of the contract; the provision of your personal data for the purposes referred to in points d) and e) is optional and any refusal could make it impossible to provide the indicated information service or to carry out educational and promotional activities, but will not affect in any way the other contractual obligations.
Information on data processing
7) Data transfer abroad: If the Data Supervisor transfers the Data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, this will be done in accordance with the Privacy Code and the GDPR and with the adoption of security and protection measures. In doing so, the Data Supervisor ensures that the Data is processed in accordance with the principles established by the GDPR and the Privacy Code.
8) Rights of the subject: In relation to the processing of data, you may exercise the following rights under Articles 15-22 of the GDPR:
- the right of access to your Data, as well as rectification and integration thereof;
- right to deletion (the so-called “right to be forgotten”);
- the right of restriction of processing and opposition;
- right to data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- right to submit a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
To exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.