Our activity from 2016 to 2020
- The first PhD Summer-School was held at the Polo Lecco Campus of the Politecnico di Milano in the period 19-22 September 2017. Organized by Prof. Marco Tarabini, the event was attended by international scholars.
- The first International Congress of the Society held in Malcesine on 12-13 July, 2019 included 120 participants from four continents, including European countries, the USA, Brazil and Australia. The event had the support of the Department of Mechanical Engineering of Politecnico di Milano (Lecco Campus), the participation of the International Federations of Skateboarding (World Skate), Kitesurfing (IKA), Paragliding (EHPU) and Hydrofoil (Foiling Week) and the Italian Ski and Winter Sports Federation (FISI).
- The society has participated with technical reports/consultants in the following events:
- Human Body in Motion, Brussels (BG), 2017,
- Foiling Week, Malcesine 2017,
- Yacht Racing Forum, Aarhus (DK), 2017,
- Ironman International Triathlon Event Cervia (I), 2019,
- World Extreme Medicine, Edinburgh (UK), 2020.
Our activity in the COVID-19 Era
- The Society organised the following webinars:
- Thoracic ultrasound, 2020,
- Outdoor sports in psoriasis, 2021,
- Adapted physical activity and psoriasis, 2021,
- Musculoskeletal injuries in runners, 2021,
- Musculoskeletal injuries in skiing, 2021.