The annual recommended Membership fee has been established at 50 €
The Board of Directors must accept membership requests. Membership candidates are Medical Doctors and Graduated of non-medical areas (including but not limited to Engineering, Sports science, Physiotherapy) having a professional or scientific interest in the sector of outdoor physical activity and extreme sports.
EXTREMESPORTMED offers the following benefits:
- It helps fund research in the field of extreme sports medicine;
- It makes one an Ordinary Member of the International Scientific Society of Medicine for Outdoor Physical Activity and Extreme Sports.
- Upon payment of the annual fee, one can take part in our Community as per the Statute of the Association;
- One can get involved in our Research Projects and other joint projects, including those with universities, companies, and international sports federations;
- One shall receive updates on our initiatives relevant to her/his profile and interests;
- Members shall have access to all the scientific content of the Association’s website.
In addition, it gives Members the possibility
(in some cases, subject to specific terms and conditions):
- To take part in our Courses and Summer Schools;
- To take part in our Events, including our International Forum;
- To be invited as a Member of the Faculty at our events;
- To be invited as a Speaker to our Conference and Courses;
- To request a personal e-mail address with the Association’s name;
- To be included in Scientific Groups of the Society.